PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. USING THIS WEB SITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
By signing up to the mobile application of MBONUS.COM operated by The Company Asia Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 1249437-A), a private limited company incorporated in Malaysia under the Company Act 2016 and having its office at No 78-1 & 78-2 Jalan Setia Utama AS U13/AS, Seksyen U13 Setia Alam, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor (hereinafter called “the Company”), you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
In these terms and conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings: -
“Program” means spending and rewarding program established and managed by the Company which the Member may be able to receive the amount of money from the Company equivalent to the value of the money of the purchase paid to the Merchant (subject to the terms and conditions below);
“M Bonus System” means the software and hardware infrastructure of the web portal and mobile application operated by the Company.
“Member” means individual(s) who has been accepted by the Company as participating member(s) of the Program in accordance to the terms and conditions herein;
“Merchant” means the participating merchant(s) of the Programme;
“M Bonus Voucher” means a unit point awarded by the Merchant to the Member against purchases at the ratio of RM1.00 : 1 point , which may be converted to M e-Voucher at the time as determined by the Company.
“Rate” means ranging from 0% to 0.05% a day on the amount spent on each purchase from the Merchant to be credited by the Company from time to time to the Member’s Bonus Point Account.
“M e-Voucher” means the points derived from theMBonus Voucher from time to time to be decided by the Company.
“M e-Voucher Account ” mean the account which the Member can convert his/her Me Voucher into cash at the ratio of 1 point : RM1.00.
2. Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions govern the use of Program by Member(s), and set out the terms of the agreement between the Company and each Member with regards to the program.
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time as it deems fit at its absolute discretion and without prior notification to Member(s).
- Failure to observe the Terms and Conditions stated herein by a Member may result in termination of Membership.
2.2 Registration of Membership
- Membership is open to individuals who are 18 years of age and above. Residents and non-residents of Malaysia may apply for membership without charge.
- A person intending to participate in the Program can sign up and register for the Program with the Company and can then earn Bonus Points on every purchase at participating Merchants’ outlets.
- By applying to register with the Company, a Member is deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. The Company may, in its sole discretion decide and without the need to assign any reason, refuse an application made by any person to be a Member.
- No annual fee or registration fee will be charged for the Membership.
2.3 M Bonus Voucher
- A Member may earn M Bonus Voucher only in participating Merchants’ outlets or at such places or on such items as the Company may specify from time to time in order to earn M Bonus Voucher.
- M Bonus Voucher value accumulation will begin from nil.
- M Bonus Voucher are not transferable.
- M Bonus Voucher will be awarded at the ratio of RM1.00 to 1 point agreed between the Company and Merchant when a Member purchases goods at participating Merchant’s outlets and Company is advised of such allocation by Merchant.
- M Bonus Voucher will only be allocated online through the web portal.
- The Company may alter the method and rate at which M Bonus Voucher are awarded at its discretion from time to time.
- The Company may allocate M Bonus Voucher reward Member(s) loyalty point at the rate ranging from 0% to 0.05% a day on each purchase to be accumulated to the M Bonus Voucher.
- M Bonus Voucher cannot be redeemed until they are credited into the Membership account of the Member(s) as M e-Voucher.
- M Bonus Voucher will be recorded in the Member’s account only after the Merchant has notified the Company of the details of the relevant transaction which Bonus Points are issued.
- The M Bonus Voucher will be recorded in the Member’s account depending on the notification from the respective participating Merchants.
2.4 M e-Voucher
- M Bonus Voucher may be converted to M e-Voucher by the methods and at such time as the Company may decide, and is subject to an administration charge of 10% rate, and any corresponding tax (including GST) shall be additionally imposed at the statutory rate and borne by the member.
- Cash back from M e-Voucher will be processed after the application has been received from the Member by the Company.
- On confirmation of cash out, M e-Voucher will be deducted from the Member’s account.
- Conversion to M e-Voucher are subject to availability of Pool Fund and terms and conditions as may be imposed by the Company.
- The Company may, at its discretion, replace or substitute any advertised reward with a similar reward.
2.5 Other matters
- A Member may check his M Bonus Voucher or M e-Voucher online at the web portal.
- In the event of a failure or breakdown of any equipment or system used in connection with the Program, the Company may refuse request for awarding or credit M Bonus Voucher or M eVoucher on any transaction.
- The Company and the Merchants shall not be responsible or liable in any manner in the event M Bonus Voucher are not awarded or conversion cannot be made or a Member is unable to check his M Bonus Voucher or M eVoucher balances, due to any failure in the M Bonus System used in connection with the Program.
- The use of the Program is at the Members’ risk. Member(s) are responsible for the security of their user login and password.
- The Company accepts no liability for the disclosure of the user login or password by the Member to a third party, whether intentionally or not.
- The Company reserves the right to block a Member from accessing his account online if the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraud or misconduct has been committed by the Member or a third party.
- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include up to date information in the Programme and in all its publications, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to their accuracy, reliability, completeness or otherwise.
- The contents, materials, products or other services available in the Company’s publications or accessible through the Program are on “as is” and “as available” basis.
- The Company disclaims all warranties (express or implied) including but not limited to, merchantability, fitness for purpose and non-infringement, in relation to the contents, materials, products or other services published in any of its publications or available on the Programme.
- The Company does not warrant that the Program will be error-free, free of viruses, bugs or other harmful components or access to the Programme will be uninterrupted.
- Members are responsible to implement security measures in their computers before accessing the Program.
- The Company shall not be liable in any way for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages howsoever arising out of
- the use of, or access to, the Program; or
- delay or inability to use or access the Programme; or
- for any content, information, material, products or services published in, posted on, advertised in or obtained through The Company’s publications or the Programme.
- Notification of any matter in relation to the Program shall be deemed given to Members if it is made via any one of the methods below:
- by posting on the Program; or
- by sending an email to Members who have provided email address to the Company; or
- by publication in a newspaper; or
- sending by ordinary post to the last known address of Members appearing in the Company’s records.
- If the Company sells or transfers the Program to another party, the Company may transfer all of the Company’s rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without any consent from any Member.
- The Company may further disclose and transfer all and any information and data which the Company holds or which resides in the system of the Company in relation to the Members and all transactions made by Members, including purchase and conversion transactions (“Information”) to the new transferee, or disclose any such Information to a prospective new buyer.
- The Member hereby unconditionally and irrevocably agrees to such transfer and disclosure of the Information to the new transferee or the prospective new buyer.
2.7 The Company’s Role & Responsibility
- The Company will only be liable to a Member (and not any other third party) who suffers loss in connection with the Program arising from the Bonus Points being wrongly deducted or non-credit of Bonus Points entitled by a Member and in such a case, the Company’s sole liability will be limited to crediting to the relevant Member’s account such Bonus Points which have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not.
- The Company shall not be responsible where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to such Member by the Company or by any of the Company’s employees, staffs, authorized personnel or agents; or
- such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach at the time the Company enters into this agreement with such Member; or
- any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by such Member of the Programme. The Company and the Merchants are not responsible or liable to the Members for indirect, consequential or economic losses, loss of profits, loss of opportunity or punitive damages of any kind.
- The Company maintains a call centre for enquiries from Members. If you have any enquiries please contact the call centre number notified on the web portal from time to time.
- Some materials on the Programme and other promotional materials are the intellectual property of participating Merchants, or other third parties. Members have no right to use such intellectual property.
- The Company reserves the right to, at any time, vary or terminate the Program or any privileges under the Programme without being liable in any way to Members.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and Members shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
The Programme is operated by:
M Bonus Asia Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 1249437-A)
No 78-1 & 78-2 Jalan Setia Utama AS U13/AS,
Seksyen U13 Setia Alam,
40170 Shah Alam,